1. Select Sign Up For Free and proceed to create a Renter profile with your email address. You will be sent a confirmation email to log in, check your Junk folder for the email.
2. You will be required to submit a reference request for your Professional, Employment and Residential references via Tenant Options. You will also be required to upload the following ID documents to support your application:
- Photo ID (eg Driver’s License, Passport, Proof of Age card)
- Utility Bill (eg phone, electricity, registration)
- Medicare card
- Bank statement (last 30 days)
- 3 most recent pay slips and/or Centrelink payment verification
- Tip: Gather the reference emails and contact numbers of your references and scan your ID documents before you start.
3. To add a joint applicant select ‘ADD applicant’, once all profiles are completed you will be able to apply for a property by clicking ‘APPLY for a Property’ button on the Applications
Note: you do not need to wait until your referees respond before applying for a property.
4. When searching for a property, start typing the address and it will appear from a list. Click on the property you wish to apply for and follow the prompts.
Note: You will receive an email when your application has been submitted.